Monday 7 January 2013

It gets better ......you inspire me...




Dear blogging friend, I understand things can get rough sometimes. I just want to let you know that things will get better, I promise. Keep holding on just a little bit longer. I know sometimes you feel like nobody really cares. You're wrong, stop denying it. I care, otherwise I wouldn't have chosen to write this. You're not alone, we may be miles away but we're all going through the same things. Please keep holding on. Never Ever Give up  - on you , yourself, that things will change , the money will come, the healing will come , the deliverance will come , the restoration will come. You gotta believe it, take that little step of faith , one foot in front of the other , flex that faith , belief muscle . It can only get stronger with regular and daily use. I live to tell my story . My messes have become my messages, my tests my testimonies. Feel free to share with me yours !

XOXO,Pearl




No comments:

Post a Comment